Sunday 2 October 2016

First for Inktober

So I'm actually only going to update my Inktober at the end of every week so that I'm not spamming mini posts but this one is to keep everything uniform and seven drawings to a post later. Plus I really wanted to kick off Inktober with something fun.

My first drawing for Inktober is also a redraw I've wanted to do for a while now. It's of one my early drawings from roughly twenty years ago. I was Five.

What's green, breathes fire, and eats trains for breakfast? 

















Did that twenty years ago for dad. He keeps it in his toolbox. Below is my Inktober one from this year.

AHHH GODZILLA!!!

























He's big, he's angry he's...a lot less cuddly. Drawn with ballpoint pen on Manilla paper. That is one hell of a time skip.

That's it for now. I'll post more Inktober stuff at the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment